How We’re Keeping You Safe
Although most restrictions in the UK have been lifted, we will continue to act carefully and remain cautious for the safety of our staff and guests.
To make your visit as safe and as enjoyable as possible, we will continue to book timed arrivals to manage the number of visitors on site. We will also have extra hand-sanitiser/hand-wash stations available and we will also operate an increased cleaning schedule.
We’re proud holders of the Visit Britain ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry standard mark. This shows that we have passed an assessment to confirm we’re following COVID-19 government guidelines.
Thrifty’s Top Safety Precautions
Thrifty has listed the top ways we’re continuing to keep you safe below.
- We’re limiting the number of visitors per day to make your visit as safe and enjoyable as possible.
- All visitors to the Farm Park must pre-book tickets in advance online so we can manage numbers safely.
- When booking online, you’ll be required to choose an arrival timeslot. Timeslots are in place so that we can manage the number of people that arrive throughout the day, and to control the number of people at Thrift Farm.
- We have placed extra hand-sanitiser and handwash stations at the entrances, exits and at regular stops around the site and our team will be operating an increased cleaning schedule.
- Our Food 4 Thought Cafe will remain open, with indoor and outdoor seating available. There will also be the option to takeaway.
- We’re encouraging all visitors to pay using a card or mobile device, for example Apple Pay, rather than cash.
- Face coverings are not compulsory however, we have supplied our team with PPE mask/visors, and some may choose to wear them.
If you are not feeling well with either one or more of the symptoms of Covid-19, please do not visit Thrift Farm, stay at home, and follow government and NHS 111 advice.
Will everything be open at Thrift Farm?
Yes, all outdoor and animal activities at Thrift Farm will be open, with additional hand sanitiser and social distancing measures in place to ensure the safety of staff and customers. Activities available include our new Outdoor Play Area and improved Animal Barn and Farm Paddock Trails.
Will I be able to just turn up on the day to visit the Farm Park if I haven’t booked a ticket?
No. Admission to the Farm Park for visitors is restricted to those who have booked online tickets only. All visitors MUST pre-book a timeslot before they arrive, in order to ensure we can manage the flow and the amount of people on site.
I want to visit the Farm Park, will be able to arrive at Thrift Farm outside of my allocated arrival time?
Allocated arrival times are in place to ensure visitors are more evenly spread out around Thrift Farm for the safety of staff and visitors. You will have a 20 minute window either side of your allocated admission timeslot to arrive. If you have any problems please call the farm on 01908 501733 and our team will be able to assist you.
I want to visit the Food 4 Thought Café but don’t want to visit the Farm Park, do I need to book online or select an allocated arrival time?
No. Our café will remain open to members of the public who do not wish to visit the Farm Park.
How long can I stay at Thrift Farm?
You are welcome to stay all day from the time of your allocated arrival timeslot.
If I or a member of my household have Covid-19 symptoms on the day that I have booked to visit what should I do?
It is really important that you please stay home and DO NOT visit us. If you already have booked your online tickets, please email us at email@example.com and we will come back to you about moving your booking, subject to availability.
Will there be food & drinks available to purchase on site?
Yes. The Food 4 Thought Café will be open during your visit with indoor and outdoor seating available.
Can I bring a picnic?
Yes of course, we have several areas around Thrift Farm in which to enjoy a picnic. We politely ask that all visitors dispose of their rubbish in the bins provided to help our team keep the site clean and tidy throughout the day.